- Long Weekend Staycation at Seda Vertis North
- Maynila Sa Mga Kuko Ng Liwanag, The Musical audition set!
- ‘Rule of Two-Thirds Underwater Photo Exhibit’ for marine conservation opens at Solaire
- Grammy-winning band Phoenix new album, Ti Amo!
- CEBUCON 2017 features new technology, innovations, other products for construction industry
- Follow Arts, Travel and Music Magazine on WordPress.com
- ABS-CBN Advocacy Arts Arts Exhibit Asia awards Band Batangas Boracay Business Casino Filipino Cebu Pacific Celebrations Celebrities Celebrity Concert Concerts Department of Education Department of Transportation and Communications DepEd Dept. of Tourism DOT DOTC entertainment Epson Events Family Filipino food Globe GMA Network Health Hero Hotel Hotels It's more fun the Philippines iTunes Life Lifestyle Love Manila manila bay area MasterCard Metro Manila Music Musical News Ninoy Aquino International Airport OPM pan pacific manila Philippine Philippine Airlines Philippines Photography Resorts World Manila restaurants Singapore Singapore Airlines Smart Araneta Coliseum SM Mall of Asia Song Sports Stageplays technology Theater Tourism Tourism Promotions Board TPB Travel Travel + Leisure TV Program Twitter Universal Records VPY2015 youtube
Tag Archives: Boracay
The Poolside La Carmela de Boracay, the iconic resort/hotel owned by Boy So is the answer to every vacationers’ needs. The resort hotel has everything anybody needs when on a holiday in the paradise island of Boracay. Ocean View Suite … Continue reading
Great news for Boracay beach lovers! SEAIR International (SEAIR) announces the re-launch of your favourite flights to Boracay. SEAIR’s Manila – Caticlan flights will feature an innovative premium boutique service offering a unique passenger experience. The brand that pioneered … Continue reading
The Philippines’ very own Palawan and Boracay islands were hailed as the best in the world by the readers of an upscale travel magazine. Travel + Leisure recently released the results of its “World’s Best Awards 2013,” which is based on … Continue reading