- Long Weekend Staycation at Seda Vertis North
- Maynila Sa Mga Kuko Ng Liwanag, The Musical audition set!
- ‘Rule of Two-Thirds Underwater Photo Exhibit’ for marine conservation opens at Solaire
- Grammy-winning band Phoenix new album, Ti Amo!
- CEBUCON 2017 features new technology, innovations, other products for construction industry
- Follow Arts, Travel and Music Magazine on WordPress.com
- ABS-CBN Advocacy Arts Arts Exhibit Asia awards Band Batangas Boracay Business Casino Filipino Cebu Pacific Celebrations Celebrities Celebrity Concert Concerts Department of Education Department of Transportation and Communications DepEd Dept. of Tourism DOT DOTC entertainment Epson Events Family Filipino food Globe GMA Network Health Hero Hotel Hotels It's more fun the Philippines iTunes Life Lifestyle Love Manila manila bay area MasterCard Metro Manila Music Musical News Ninoy Aquino International Airport OPM pan pacific manila Philippine Philippine Airlines Philippines Photography Resorts World Manila restaurants Singapore Singapore Airlines Smart Araneta Coliseum SM Mall of Asia Song Sports Stageplays technology Theater Tourism Tourism Promotions Board TPB Travel Travel + Leisure TV Program Twitter Universal Records VPY2015 youtube
Category Archives: Technology
Construction Show Cebu or CebuCon, a popular industry event of choice to launch products, recently concluded and featured again new technology, innovations and product solutions for the construction and building industry held at the Sky Hall and Mountain Wing Atrium of … Continue reading
Marking its milestone at 25, Construction Show Cebu (CEBUCON) is set to take the center stage at the Sky Hall and Mountain Wing Atrium in SM Seaside City Cebu, from June 2 to 5, 2017. With the theme “25 Years … Continue reading
UnionBank of the Philippines together with University of Santo Tomas (UST) thru Miguel de Benavides Library and Archives of UST launch Semper Lumina (Always the Light), massive multivolume catalouge of rare books and documents at the Garden Ballroom of the Edsa Shangri-La … Continue reading
Solo travel may sound daunting but it’s really easier than people think. It can be a highly rewarding experience and an opportunity to grow as a person. Here are seven important lessons that people can learn while traveling solo: … Continue reading
There’s a revolution going on in the world of fashion Avel Bacudio in Print Your Passion Style trends come and go, but this revolution is so far-reaching, it’s set to rock the foundations of the fashion world for good. The … Continue reading
Manila, Philippines – FOX Networks Group’s National Geographic Channel redefines television storytelling with new thought-provoking six-part series of MARS, premiered in the Philippines on Sunday, November 13 at 9:00PM. A brand-defining series for National Geographic Channel, MARS tells the story of … Continue reading