- Long Weekend Staycation at Seda Vertis North
- Maynila Sa Mga Kuko Ng Liwanag, The Musical audition set!
- ‘Rule of Two-Thirds Underwater Photo Exhibit’ for marine conservation opens at Solaire
- Grammy-winning band Phoenix new album, Ti Amo!
- CEBUCON 2017 features new technology, innovations, other products for construction industry
- Follow Arts, Travel and Music Magazine on WordPress.com
- ABS-CBN Advocacy Arts Arts Exhibit Asia awards Band Batangas Boracay Business Casino Filipino Cebu Pacific Celebrations Celebrities Celebrity Concert Concerts Department of Education Department of Transportation and Communications DepEd Dept. of Tourism DOT DOTC entertainment Epson Events Family Filipino food Globe GMA Network Health Hero Hotel Hotels It's more fun the Philippines iTunes Life Lifestyle Love Manila manila bay area MasterCard Metro Manila Music Musical News Ninoy Aquino International Airport OPM pan pacific manila Philippine Philippine Airlines Philippines Photography Resorts World Manila restaurants Singapore Singapore Airlines Smart Araneta Coliseum SM Mall of Asia Song Sports Stageplays technology Theater Tourism Tourism Promotions Board TPB Travel Travel + Leisure TV Program Twitter Universal Records VPY2015 youtube
Category Archives: Arts & Travel Online Magazine
Grand Leisure Corporation, in cooperation with Fullhouse Asia Production Studios, announce the audition for Maynila sa Mga Kuko ng Liwanag, the Musical on June 16, Friday, 2pm to 7pm., happening at the Architectural Center Club, 2060 Palma St., corner Rockwell Drive, Makati City. The musical serves … Continue reading
Amaia Land once more rode on the enormous popularity of food parks by recently launching Eat City at Amaia Scapes Pampanga, a 19-hectare sprawling development on Magalang-Angeles Road in Mexico, Pampanga. It is Amaia’s first Eat City in Pampanga, dubbed … Continue reading
The Guam Visitors Bureau (GVB) and Lotte Duty Free announced that the 4th Annual Lotte Guam Live International Music Festival is scheduled for Saturday, June 3, 2017, at theGovernor Joseph F. Flores Memorial (Ypao Beach) Park in Tumon, Guam. … Continue reading
Operations of Cebu Pacific in Mindanao remain normal, with no restrictions or limitations imposed on air travel by the authorities. However, in light of recent situation in Marawi City and the declaration of Martial Law in Mindanao, Cebu Pacific and … Continue reading
Aerial view of an island in Taytay, Palawan, one of the country’s pearl farming sites. (Image by Marc Josse) As AirAsia continues to promote #HowIFly campaign, the world’s best low cost carrier recently visited a pearl farm in Palawan … Continue reading
GetGo, Cebu Pacific’s exciting lifestyle rewards program, is not only celebrating two years of providing every Juan free flights to their dream destinations, it is also giving gratitude to partners who have made GetGo truly a rewarding experience for its … Continue reading
UnionBank of the Philippines together with University of Santo Tomas (UST) thru Miguel de Benavides Library and Archives of UST launch Semper Lumina (Always the Light), massive multivolume catalouge of rare books and documents at the Garden Ballroom of the Edsa Shangri-La … Continue reading