At least 19 candidates from the 2016 Miss Universe competition lent their time and creativity to produce customized Converse sneakers to be auctioned for the Positive Action Foundation.
A foundation supported by the Ms Universe organization, Positive Action Foundation is devoted into helping individuals living with HIV/AIDS and their families particularly those who are displaced from their employment due to HIV phenomenon.
Ms. Nicaragua – Marina Jacoby
Beauty pageant patrons and Chucks collectors will get a chance to own a personalized Chucks of one of the participating candidates through a silent bid auction.
Bidders may submit their bids, names and contact details thru the information officer in the mall exhibit of the shoes or thru a private message at the Converse Facebook page. Starting bid for all pairs is at $50 USD.
See the personalized pairs at the exhibits in the following dates and venues:
· February 3-5: Robinsons Antipolo
· February 10-12: Robinsons Bulacan and Marquee Pampanga
· February 17-19: Robinsons Isabela and Robinsons Ilocos Norte
· February 24-26: Robinsons Tacloban and Robinsons Cebu
· March 3-5: Gaisano Mall of Davao City and Gaisano Mall of Digos
· March 10-12: Gaisano Mall of Tagum and Gaisano Mall of Toril
· March 17-19: Gaisano Mall of General Santos
Stay tuned on our Facebook page for more of #ConversePHx65MissUniverse.