GQWEST Inc. the company behind brands such as Aquabest and Aquaquest recently held a seminar on entrepreneurship to help its franchisees manage their water stores better. Highlighting the event is inspirational and entrepreneurship speaker Lloyd Luna who spoke with the company’s managers on the different aspects of running a water refilling store. Among the topics covered in the seminar are Entrepreneurship 101, financial management, and market segmentation and product promotion. Aquabest has the country’s largest water refilling store network with over 700 stores nationwide.
- Responsible Traveling and Palawan’s Pearl Farming Industry up next on AirAsia RedTalks with Daphne
- Construction Show Cebu remains relevant at 25
- Here’s 2 Going Places: GetGo and partners celebrate two years of #FlyForFree
- Mother’s Day indulgence at City of Dreams Manila
- UST, UnionBank launch massive multivolume catalogue of rare books
- ABS-CBN Advocacy Arts Arts Exhibit Asia awards Band Batangas Boracay Business Casino Filipino Cebu Pacific Celebrations Celebrities Celebrity Concert Concerts Department of Education Department of Transportation and Communications DepEd Dept. of Tourism DOT DOTC entertainment Epson Events Family Filipino food Globe GMA Network Health Hero Hotel Hotels It's more fun the Philippines iTunes Life Lifestyle Love Manila manila bay area MasterCard Metro Manila Music Musical News Ninoy Aquino International Airport OPM pan pacific manila Philippine Philippine Airlines Philippines Photography Resorts World Manila restaurants Singapore Singapore Airlines Smart Araneta Coliseum SM Mall of Asia Song Sports Stageplays technology Theater Tourism Tourism Promotions Board TPB Travel Travel + Leisure TV Program Twitter Universal Records VPY2015 youtube
- Follow Arts, Travel and Music Magazine on WordPress.com