The First Philippine Tourism Forum will be on September 6 to 8, 2013. This is the first major initiative for open discussion of ASEAN integration. Participants will get a well-rounded view of the issues, the opportunities and threats, as well as future directions.
- KEYNOTE ADDRESS: “Tourism as the Business of the People: The Philippines as a Destination”
- Empowering Tourism Enterprises for ASEAN Integration
- ASEAN Tourism Offerings: Getting the World to Feel the Warmth
- ASEAN Integration 2015: Can We Board in Time for the Flight?
- Creation and Implementation of ASEAN Tourism Standards: The Long and Winding Road
- Destination Branding: Build or Buy
- Shaping the Future of Travel in the Asia-Pacific Region
- Defining Value Proposition in Destination Marketing and Promotion
- Air and Transport Connectivity: Moving People in the Integrated Region
- How Competitive is the Philippines in the ASEAN Region? Getting ready for the wave of change
- ASEAN Mutual Recognition Agreements: Threats or Promises
- “Pinoy, Sino Ka Ba?” The Historical and Cultural Underpinnings of the Filipino Brand of Service
- “Pinoy, Ano Ka Na Ba?” Filipinos in the Context of Nationhood
- “Pinoy, Ano and Tingin ng Mundo Sa Iyo?” The View of Filipinos from the Outside Looking In
- SPECIAL PROGRAM: TOURISM TOWN HALL MEETING – “Serbisyong Pinoy: Totoo o Hindi”